Whether you are an individual, a small business, an artist or an agency, your website is a powerful tool to promote your activity & your content to your target audience.
From the domain name to the installation of your WordPress dashboard.
Choosing the most suited graphic theme and adapting it to your needs.
Importing your lovely content and images.
Refining your website to reach your business goals.
From USD $1700
- 1 x Initial Marketing Strategy Session (~1h – to discuss your business model, your customer journey and your business goals)
- Creating a hosting instance for your website (=buying the land to build your house – your domain name will need to be bought beforehand. Let me know in advance if you need recommendations for your domain name.)*
- Installing WordPress on your instance
- Configuring your WordPress backoffice (admin account + general settings)
- Choosing & uploading your preferred graphic theme (3 free & paid recommendations from the ThemeForest catalogue)*
- Creating your coming soon page
- Connecting your coming soon page to your email provider account (+ setting up the form / automatic confirmation in your account)
- Proposing a website structure (that reflects and supports your business goals & customer journey.)
- Creating mockups of the pages (+ 3 returns for you to adjust them to your tastes)
- Creating a child-graphic theme to avoid losing the design when the theme gets uploaded (our life-saver! – I’ll need to FTP access codes for that)
- Creating the website structure (creating the validated structure for the pages + new menus/navigation bar)
- Integrating your text content into all your pages**
- Integrating all the images to all your pages***
- Optimising your SEO on your pages
- Integrating GG Analytics & GG Search Console tags & setting up data filters (I’ll give you access to your Analytics dashboard of course :D)
- Integrating relevant plugins based on your business goals & needs (+ my list of handy plugins)
- Integrating your email provider account to the opt-in forms of your website (different from coming soon page)
- 2 rounds of changes to perfect your website before the launch****
- 2-hours training to create your own pages with the new graphic theme and teach you anything you would like to know about WordPress!
+ FREE BONUS – Maintenance of the website for 3 months
– any technical bug resolution that might appear on the website
– changes to your design/content once the website has been validated & launched
– errors on your website that you could create yourself :$ (that would be generate an additional fee as it’s not really a technical bug but more a mistake, haha.
NB: Payment Plans available. 🙂
Terms & Conditions
* Your domain name, hosting instance & graphic theme will incur independent fees paid by yourself.
A domain name costs around USD $15 a year.
A Gandi hosting instance costs around USD $100-$120 a year.
A graphic theme is a one time fee of around USD $59 (this price will depend on your preferences. Some graphic themes are more expensive)
Overall, plan on an extra set up cost of around $200 a year.
Then, a renewal cost of $115-$135 a year (domain name + hosting)
** Text Content: you either provide me with all the content for each page at once OR I just set up the basic layout with random text for each page and you include the text content yourself.
Additional text content changes will be billed independently so make sure you send me all validated text contents for the website at once to avoid additionnal fees ;D
*** Image Content: Resizing & optimisation of your pictures in Photoshop are not included in this package as
I will provide you with all the dimensions required for each picture present on the website (so you can do all that yourself). 🙂
If you need me to take over that Photoshop work, it will generate an additional fee according to the amount of work required. 🙂
**** 2 Rounds of changes: Minor changes & updates (menu tweaking, button color change, location of a section, change of a link…).
Major design/content/ changes or new pages request not included.
“It was great working with Audrey as she’s not only hands-on, easy to deal with, but knows what she’s doing.
The communication was excellent and super efficient, loved working collaboratively with her on the project.
She went above herself when she not only delivered the project,
but as well tidied up my back-end which made it easy for me to pick-up my website again.
And the result looks great!”Catrina KuehlerFunis EMS Training